Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I received this text from one of my dear friends yesterday and it was just what I needed to hear.

"I don't know many people who could already love so blindly, and I truly admire the love you have for Baby ricci. You are and will be an amazing mother, so today I wish you a Happy Mother's Day, for a baby that may not yet be in your arms, but is already in your heart."

I am lucky to have some amazing friends and a wonderful family to be there with me throughout this difficult journey and while mother's day is not the easiest day of the year for me, it's still a day about celebrating the incredible mamas, mama's to be and all of us someday mamas who are lucky enough to have great examples to follow and emulate. I hope whether you are a mother or want to become one that you were able to have a fabulous day and that next year you will be celebrating with your little miracle.

No comments: