Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Good Quote...

"It is a strange feeling to be genuinely happy for someone else, while being so hurt for yourself at the same time."

A friend of mine who is also enduring fertility problems said this to me today and I felt it was so profound, I had to share. Infertility can confuse your feelings and make you feel as though you are an envious bad friend because you are happy and devastated all at the same time. This is completely untrue and while the emotions can be conflicting, they are perfectly natural and acceptable for someone dealing with infertility. I just thought her statement put words to the emotions I have been unable to explain. I hope they help any of you dealing with infertility too.

No comments: