Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Latest Shopping Spree...

Babysteals is going to make me go broke! They have the CUTEST stuff and I can't pass up a good deal. At least Mike is OK with my shopping because he loves a good deal too and he knows that the shopping sprees keep me sane.

I am OBSESSED with these blankets. They are super soft and I wish they made an adult version. I had to buy the green since we don't know the gender and the pink in case we have a little girl. ADORBS!My favorite baby shower gift is the Boppy. I know I am definitely going to need one so when I saw them come up on babysteals for $27.00, I had to buy one. They still have some in the archives if you are in need of one!Now this may be my silliest/vainest purchases but I bought my own hospital gown. I quickly realized how much I hated the gowns they give you in the hospital during my surgery so when these popped up, I had to splurge. This is much more comfortable and stylish than the huge ugly blue and white ones and they have lots of different colors and sizes in the babysteals archives. Can't wait until I can actually use all of this stuff! For now it will keep filling up my baby room closet. :)

No comments: