Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

26 Months...

Aunt Flo finally came for a visit today and I am ecstatic! It’s strange how when you aren’t trying for a baby your period is the worst thing in the world, but when your world revolves around your cycle, getting your period means answers. Now that I am finally at day 1 I am actually looking forward to tracking again and undergoing treatment. I start my Clomid on Saturday and then will go in for ultrasounds on day 12 to see when we can do another round of IUI. I have another sonohysterogram scheduled for July 7th to see if I need to undergo more surgery, but if I do need another procedure, I will wait until after this round of IUI to have it. I am cautiously optimistic about our chances post-surgery, but optimistic none the less and am desperately hoping that month 26 is our lucky month. If not it’s on to round three of IUI and then in-vitro. I just have to keep in mind we still have a lot of options and I am not giving up hope yet. Baby Ricci is going to be on their way in 2011 whether they like it or not!



Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!

No comments: