Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Passion

The other day my loving step-father sent me a card that told me I was passionate.  Passionate about my job, passionate about my marriage and passionate about becoming a mother.  I have been told I am strong, that my ability to be candid has helped another and that I am inspiration.  All of these compliments have been incredibly appreciated, but for some reason being called passionate was exactly what I needed to hear.  I have questioned being open about my journey because the emotions that come with it have been so raw and each time I tell the story salt enters the wound but I also know that being open allows me and my heart to heal.

Today I came across a quote on a blog I follow, and I instantly fell in love.      

"But overall please know...you are irreplaceable.
There is no other person like you.
No one can replace the impact you have and more importantly
the story you are meant to tell."

-Brooke Leanne

This blog Bits of B is the personal blog of Utah photographer Brooke Leanne who owns Blush Photography and she is the definition of passion.  Her posts are eloquent, her love runs deep and her willingness and ability to share her emotions through beautiful words, sounds and pictures are inspirational.  

This quote reminded me that no matter how many times I am kicked down or how broken I feel, God gave me this journey and the strength to tell my story and that's what I am here to do.

Thanks Brooke for being my inspiration and for allowing me to see what passion and strength really is and for giving me the courage to continue sharing my journey.