Blogstalking and Comments Welcome!

Blogstalking and Comments Welcome! In fact, I love them!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our Christmas Miracle!!!

After 2 1/2 years, multiple fertility treatments and various heartbreaks Mike and I are beyond ECSTATIC to announce that we were blessed with our Christmas miracle after a last minute decision to do another round of in-vitro.  Baby Ricci is FINALLY on their way and due to arrive Sept 3, 2012!!!! We are overjoyed with this news and we can't wait for our new addition! We found out Christmas morning and surprised both ourselves, and our families with the news on Christmas day! It was truly a magical and memorable Christmas and we are thrilled to finally be adding to our family in 2012.

I am SUPER early along but I am just too excited to not share the news. We went in for bloodwork yesterday after three positive home pregnancy tests and confirmed that I am indeed pregnant and am about 4 weeks along. We will be going in for an ultrasound on January 10th to find out if there is one baby or two in there and we can't wait to hear our little one's heartbeat. We are both still in shock and this whole experience has been completely surreal but we are already so completely in love with Baby Ricci and can't wait for the journey to parenthood to begin.

As for me I am feeling pretty well, just tired, have some back aches and headaches and have an enhanced sense of smell, but I am going to enjoy every moment of this incredible journey and I can't believe it's finally happening. Even my nightly progesterone shots are now a piece of cake. :)

Thank you all SO much for your continuted love, support, prayers, faith and hope for us and Baby Ricci. I know without our amazing families, friends and the support of this blog and my RESOLVE fertility group, we wouldn't have made it through this difficult time and Baby Ricci wouldn't be on their way.

So, "I'm Pregnant!" Wow, these words are so crazy to hear out of my mouth but are words I am so thrilled to say! It's been a hard, long wait but I always knew it would be worth it in the end and it truly is!  I will keep you all updated on my progress, for better or worse, and am looking forward to sharing the pregnancy journey with you as well.

I hope each of you had a very Merry and magical Christmas too and for all of you out there who read this and are trying, I truly hope you will be blessed with your miracles soon!  Once you see those two pink lines, I PROMISE everything you are going through will all be worth it.
All my best and love,
Lauren :)

4 comments:

Cory and Kylee said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! I have been checking for a update everyday knowing you would find out soon.. I am SOOO happy SOOO excited for you!

Brittany said...

OMG! YAY! CONGRATS! What an amazing Christmas gift!

Murray Family said...

SO exciting!! CONGRATS!

BMarie said...

Congratulations!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you. You are the best mommy! You were in my prayers for sure. I feel bad for all that you had to go through, but the reward is amazing. Happy New Year!!!